Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 23. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Select Items
Bezzera Unica Espresso Machine - semi-automatic, pid, V2
Classic lever design. E61 grouphead. Polished stainless steel body. Thermosyphon tube system. Single boiler, dual purpose boiler regulated with a PID. Three liter water tank. Vibration pump. NSF approved Nistla (nickel) plated copper boiler. For those who cherish the best in an espresso only beverage, the Bezzera Unica is one of the top contenders for your use!
- Single boiler machine: Handles both espresso extractions and steaming functions. To get to steam mode, the steam switch needs to be depressed.
PID temperature control: Manages the coffee and steam temperature set by the user.
- The coffee temperature can be programmed between 80 C - 100 C.
- The steam temperature can be programmed between 105 C - 120 C.
- Stainless steel body: Polished to a mirror finish.
- E61 grouphead: Hot water circulates from thermosyphon tubes to / from the grouphead and boiler. The purpose is to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. This is dual purpose, single boiler machine that does not have a heat exchanger. Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch which turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds.
- Pump pressure gauge: Indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction. Below pump pressure gauge, there is a 'P' switch that powers on the pump for hot water delivery through the opened steam wand. The 'O/I' switch is for powering up the espresso machine. The light in between is the power light.
- Multi-directional steam wand: Allows for more flexibility. Joystick controls for steam wand gives instant on / off operation as opposed to knobs that you must turn clockwise/counter clockwise. Control locks to full open in the up position allowing you to use both hands when steaming..
- Powerful vibratory pump: Rated at 15 bar. Please note that only 9 bar is needed for espresso.
- Three way solenoid valve: Allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction and immediately prepare for the next extraction.
- Over pressure valve (OPV): Adjustable.
- Water tank: Very large and removable.
- Passive cup warmer on the top: Heat from the boiler rises and heats the top panel. Like any other espresso machine, it can take up to two hours to preheat your cups. Therefore, it is better to flash heat the cups from hot water from the grouphead or steam/water wand.
- Accessories included: Single spout portafilter, double spout portafilter, 1-cup filter basket, 2-cup filter basket, blind filter basket, plastic tamper, plastic scoop, grouphead cleaning brush, instruction manual.
Details and Specifications:
Measurements: 14.76" H x 9.84 cm W x 16.73" D (37.5 cm H x 25 cm W x 42.5 cm D)
Max cup height: 3.5" (8.89 cm)
Weight: 40.79 pounds (18.5 kilograms)
Power: 1300 watts, 110 volts, 50 / 60 hertz
Water tank capacity: 0.79 gallons (3 liters)
Boiler capacity: 0.13 gallons (0.5 liters)
Country of manufacture: Italy
- Warning: Failure to fill the boiler with water or keep it filled with water (running boiler dry) can result in damage to the heating element for which the manufacturer will not accept responsibility. Therefore, upon first use of the machine, it is imperative to immediately run water through the steam wand. the same should be performed after steaming session of 20 or more ounces of milk as steaming milk will lower the water level in the boiler.
I love this machine! It not only makes fantastic espresso and steamed milk but like the Iphone, the thoughtful design makes the "user experience" truly outstanding. What's great is that the machine tolerates a variety of skill levels.
This is much quieter than any other. The shots are smooth and consistent and cleaning is a simple. I highly recommend this machine.
I have tried several different espresso machines through the years. This is absolutely the best. It brews coffee that is by far the best I have experienced. It heats quickly, is easy to use and very consistent. I can’t say enough about how much I love this machine. It ticks all the boxes.
Easy to use and clean, brews great tasting coffee and pulls great shots of espresso. 1 or 2 cappuccinos has become the daily routine. Takes practice to make good espresso, but when it's done right it tastes great.