Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 23. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Select Items
Eureka Mignon Specialita Espresso Grinder
The Eureka Mignon Specialita walks the line between a focus on grind quality and unprecedented convenience for the home barista. The grinder starts with Eureka's attention to internals, coupling a 55mm flat burrset to a stepless grind system that adjusts from below the motor to make cleaning and disassembly easier. This winning combo comes ensconced in a sound-insulating case of thick metal mated with rubber mounts and gaskets that reduce the sound of crushing beans to a whisper. Finally, a programmable touchscreen makes it easy to set your espresso dose for easy accuracy.
Features and Functionality
- Silenced Grind - A sound-insulated case helps keep the Specialita quieter than most.
- Touchscreen Controls - Adjust your grind time for single, double and continuous modes with a backlit resistive touchscreen.
- 55mm Stepless Burrs - With the biggest burrs available on a Mignon; these hardened steel flat burrs make short work of coffee beans.
- Bottom Burr Adjust - By adjusting the grind from below the motor mount, the Specialita preserves your grind setting between disassemblies.
- New Chute - A wider chute design with Eureka's anti-clumping system makes for fluffier grounds.
- Better Burrset - It sounds like a small upgrade, but the grind quality with the Specialita's 55mm burrs is a nice step up from the Mignon's stock 50mm discs.
- Touchscreen - While a monochrome screen sounds a little dated, the high contrast and large digits make it exceptionally usable without looking out of place.
- Size - It's tough to find a grinder actually sized for the home kitchen that works as well as the Specialita.
- Touchscreen - The touchscreen is resistive, meaning it has a soft, flexible screen. You'll need to take care to press lightly.
How Does it Compare?
Swarmed by Mignons? Here's a rundown:
- Instantaneo: Original case, manual timer, stepless, 50mm burrs
- Silenzio: Silent case, manual timer, stepless, 50mm burrs
- Perfetto: Silent case, programmable timer, EZ dial, 50mm burrs
- Specialita: Silent Case, programmable timer, stepless, 55mm burrs
Tips and Tricks
- Press-and-hold the screen before turning on to see the grinders total shot count.
- Fine Drip / Pour Over
|Bean Hopper Capacity||12 oz.|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
Length: Home Use: 1 year parts and labor, Commercial Use: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper between refills
- Brush out burrs as needed, we recommend monthly
- Wipe down case with a soft microfiber cloth
This is a great grinder. Easy set timer to repeatedly grind the right amount of coffee with the touch of one button. The grind is very consistent and there is no mess. Easy removable grind cup and relatively quiet machine.
Love this Eureka Silenzio Espresso Grinder. Grinds with ease and is consistent from first to last bean.
Grinds very precisely; from cold brew-coarse to espresso-fine and fast! Feels very well made and likely to last forever.
Top of the line coffee grinder in my opinion. The Eureka Mignon Specialita is the best!
Very reliable! No problems after two years daily use.