Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 23. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Select Items
Eureka Zenith 65 E Hi-Speed Espresso Grinder
The moment in which you pull the perfect shot of espresso is typically accompanied by an exclamation of happiness. Our favorite? Eureka (often with a high-five, followed by three more shots of espresso)! Here to help make that perfect shot a reality, the Eureka Zenith 65 E (Electronic) has a long list of features and high-end grinding credentials that make it a perfect fit for a professional coffee bar or high-end home. It features two programmable dosing options and large 65mm burrs with a micrometrical - yes, that's a word! - grind adjustment for a quick and accurate grind quality. The Zenith 65 E allows for custom adjustment of both the portafilter angle and the dispensing spout for the perfect portafilter fill, both of which are convenient features not found on many other grinders. The Zenith also includes a new anti-clumping device that assures a virtually clump-free grind.
Features and Functionality
- LCD Display - Easy and convenient controls make adjusting grind functions easy to understand.
- Stepless Grind Settings - Stepless grinder with Micrometric adjustment makes dialing in the perfect grind easy. Grind adjustments are made to the bottom burr, meaning that the 65E does not lose its calibration after disassembly and cleaning of the internal burrs, saving valuable time and coffee.
- 65mm Flat Burrs - With large 65mm flat burrs the 65e is not only accurate but fast! This grinder will keep up in even the busiest of applications.
- Dosing Options - Utilize the two programmable dosing options or the continuous mode.
- On-Demand - This version of the Zenith grinds individually.
- Easy Grind Adjustment - It's easy to dial-in and maintain the perfect grind with the 65 E's micrometrical adjustment wheel.
- Minimal Clumping - The Eureka Zenith produces a fine grind with minimal clumping.
- Heavy Duty Design - The Zenith 65 E make quite an impression with its heavy duty industrial look.
- It's Tall - This grinder won't fit under any (home) kitchen cabinet we've ever seen.
How Does it Compare?
The Eureka Zenith 65 E is one of the best grinders we have tested in this price range. The grind quality it produces matches that of much more expensive commercial grinders.
- Drip Coffee
- Fine Drip / Pour Over
|RPM of Burrs||1650 RPM|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||3 Pounds|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||Both Timer & On/Off Switch|
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
Length: Home Use: 1 year parts and labor, Commercial Use: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
Care and Maintenance
- Clean out the bean hopper every week or so to remove any potential oils that may have built up over time.
- We recommend using Grindz every couple of weeks, depending on frequency of use.
Easy to use. Uniform size of coffee grinds. Not inexpensive
This grinder is very easy to use and my coffee tastes so fresh. I am able to grind just the amount I am going to use.
Although I would consider this machine loud I’m sure there are louder. Adjustable grind settings and grind time makes it easy to grind small or large amounts.
This grinder makes it simpler to make great coffee. A great investment so far.
I am surprised that coffee ground with a burr grinder like this really does taste better than the spinning blade type grinders. It's worth getting one of these if you really like to have the freshest tasting coffee in the morning.