Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 23. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on Select Items
Tone Swiss Multi-functional Brewer Tone Touch 01
4 in 1 - The multifunctional brewing solution allows the barista to serve a variety of beverages within one device, delivering coffee and tea, hot and iced at the touch of a button. The function to provide cold water dilutions for iced beverage preparation makes it unique in the market.
Precision and quality with every batch - All parameters are easily adjustable which allows complete control over water quantity, time and temperature. Highest temperature stability plus the specifically developed spray-head enables an uniform and gentle extraction to get the best out of every coffee and tea.
Touch series - The Touch 01’s intuitive interface facilitates programming and the barista’s daily operations. For recipe creation, the TONE recipe control system opens up scope for the barista to adjust the key brewing parameters and to find the optimal extraction, the operational capability to take the modern brew bar to the next level.
- Hot and iced preparation of coffee & tea
- Bulk brewer 2-4L (flow rate 20g/sec.)
- Intuitive TOUCHscreen for an enhanced programming and operation of the brewer
- TONE recipe control system provides control over water quantity, time and temperature
- Recipes for coffee & tea are programmable
- Cold water bypass for iced beverage preparation
- Additional hot water faucet (can be used during bulk brew is in process)
- Plug & play solution
- Quick and energy-efficient one phase heating
- USB port for software updates and recipe transfer
- Servers not included
Dimensions in mm
(w x h x d)
|245 x 597 x 520|
|Power||220 - 240V | 50/60Hz|
|Max. Brewing volume||6 liter|
|Minimal Waterpressure||0,138 MPa|
|Maximal Waterpressure||0,620 MPa|
- Brewer should be installed on a secure, level, surface capable of fully supporting the weight of the brewer, including the water retained in the brewer, and any fully loaded dispenser(s) that may be placed on the brewer
- A potable water line (cold water) capable of consistently supplying the required minimum flow rate within the noted pressure range is required at the install location.
- A grounded electrical connection to a circuit that meets the electrical specifications of the brewer and is protected by the appropriate size and type of breaker is required.
- Brewer includes a combination strainer and flow control which MUST be attached to the rear plumbing connection. A metal swivel tube assembly is provided for attachment. The fitting plumbing connections are 1⁄4 male flare. Inclusion of a coil of copper tubing in the water line will allow the brewer to be easily moved for cleaning the counter underneath.
Machine OverviewComponents Touch 1. Touchscreen 2. Hot Water 3. Brew rail for basket 4. Brew basket 5. Ground Plate 6. USB Port 7. On/Off Switch 8. Strain Relief 9. Water Connection