Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 22 and Sep 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
VBM Domobar Super Analogic Heat Exchange Espresso Machine 110V
The VBM Domobar Super Analogic got a fabulous new upgrade to the previous VBM Domobar Super HX model! After all, this new version now has LED lights that appear on the interface wen there is a low water level in the tank. Additionally, unlike the previous VBM Domobar Super HX that has a vibratory pump, this new version has a rotary vane pump, which makes the espresso machine much quieter in use. Finally, VBM has the classic and best E61 grouphead in the industry thanks to its robustness and structure!
Heat Exchange System
- Copper, insulation – The boiler is copper, which retains heat better than stainless steel. Typically copper boilers are more susceptible to limescale when you compare to stainless steel boilers. Therefore, we highly recommend using a water softener. The manufacturer wraps the boiler with insulation for maximum heat retention.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
Classic VBM E61 Grouphead
- True VBM E61 – A thermosiphonic circulation 58mm grouphead in chromed brass. Has a manual lever to the right for coffee dispensing.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. As a result the grouphead temperature constant and stable when you compare to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Pre-infusion – Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch that turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds. Pulling the lever halfway up will open the valve to allow water into the grouphead without activating the pump. Please note that true pre-infusion requires the direct water connection whereby the water pressure from the waterline creates true pre-infusion.
- Quiet operation – Rotary pumps are necessary for direct connect capable machines since vibration pumps cannot handle the incoming water pressure. The main benefit that you will experience is that they are a lot quieter.
- NEW: Water tank level sensor – An empty tank symbol and red LED light shows up on the Digital Interace when it is time to refill your tank.
Steam Wand/Hot Water Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility. The wands connect to the valves on an angle to the side for even more flexibility. As a result, there is less risk of burning oneself from the exposed grouphead. Furthermore, the steam performance is very efficient, which will result in making excellent espresso!
- 2-hole steam tip – Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
- Rotational knobs – Allows for easier control of the intensity.
- NEW OPTIONAL Colored side panels – The VBM Domobar Super NOW has a variety of side panel designs that you can stylize your machine with. Check out the different colored side panels we have to offer to purchase separately!
- Synthetic drip tray – The drip tray on this espresso machine is glowing! Less risk of scratches on this material, unlike on metal drip trays. Additionally, the drip tray has a float that tracks the water levels. Dishwasher-safe.
- Ergonomic knobs and levers – Contributes to accurate water dispersion and adds some personality to the VBM Domobar Super!
- Front and feet – Stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
- Double scale – indicating the pump operating pressure and steam pressure.
- Instruction manual – Available in Spanish, Dutch, English, French, and Italian.
- Charge tube 3/8″ gas
- EasyFlat single filter holder
- Blind filter basket
- EasyFlat double filter holder
|Country of manufacture||
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
Tank / Reservoir
This was a difficult choice between the digital or Analog display, but I realize I made the right choice I really love the gauge and got a great deal as well!