Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 22 and Sep 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
VBM Domobar Super Digital Dual Boiler Espresso Machine with Flow Control
The VBM Domobar Super dual boiler espresso machine got an awesome digital upgrade from the previous V4 model! Here we have one of the three latest Domobar Supers, the Digital version, with pressure profiling! That's right, NOW you are able to control the brew pressure (flow of water) as you are making that perfect shot of espresso! With so many technologically advanced features, you can have a high-performing dual boiler espresso machine with a stunning design in your home. Finally, VBM has the most robust E61 grouphead in the industry! Customers who see E61 espresso machines in person tend to gravitate towards the VBM’s due to its robustness and structure.
In comparison to the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital, this version features manual operation instead of electronic operation through the digital display. For example, starting the machine up as well as preparing coffee involve manually lifting the lever instead of selecting icons, although the settings being changed will appear on the digital display.
Dual Boiler System
- Two boilers – The dual boiler system has a copper boiler for espresso extraction and a copper steam/hot water boiler.
- Optimal size copper boiler – 0.5-liter capacity. This smaller boiler size allows for quicker displacement of stale water. Larger coffee boilers for machines in this class have more difficulty. Boiler temperature is controlled by PID.
- Large capacity steam boiler – 2.0-liter capacity. Boiler and temperature controlled by PID.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
3.5″ Digital Touch Display
- UPGRADED pressure profiling – An exciting new upgrade to the VBM Domobar Super Digital! You will have the opportunity to control the brew pressure through control over water flow when you are extracting your espresso shot. Moreover, this is done on the digital touch display by choosing the extraction curve for espresso. 10 profiles are available for selection.
- Programmable switch on/off times – You can tell the VBM Domobar Super when to turn on in the morning and when to shut off at night.
- Water tank level sensor – Located on top of the water tank. You will see an LED light when it is time to refill the tank.
- ECO Mode – Use this to increase the espresso machine’s temperature when idle to save energy. After 2 hours of not using the machine, the shutdown symbol will show up on the display.
- Additional settings –Select your ideal espresso dispensing temperatures, check the under or over-extraction, and access various quick-start functions. Additionally, check the meter sessions, intercepting any faults or alerts.
Classic VBM E61 Grouphead
- True VBM E61 – A thermosiphonic circulation 58mm grouphead in chromed brass. Has a manual lever to the right for coffee dispensing.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. As a result the grouphead temperature constant and stable when you compare to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Pre-infusion – Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch that turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds. Pulling the lever halfway up will open the valve to allow water into the grouphead without activating the pump. Please note that true pre-infusion requires the direct water connection whereby the water pressure from the waterline creates true pre-infusion.
Steam Wand and Hot Water Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility. The wands connect to the valves on an angle to the side for even more flexibility. As a result, there is less risk of burning oneself from the exposed grouphead. Furthermore, the steam performance is very efficient, which will result in making excellent espresso!
- 2-hole steam tip – Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
- Rotational knobs – Allows for easier control of the intensity.
- NEW OPTIONAL Customizable side panels – The VBM Domobar Super NOW has a variety of side panel designs that you can stylize your machine with. Check out the different colored side panels we have to offer to purchase separately!
- Synthetic drip tray – The drip tray on this espresso machine is glowing! Less risk of scratches on this material, unlike on metal drip trays. Additionally, the drip tray has a float that tracks the water levels. Dishwasher-safe.
- Ergonomic knobs and levers – Contributes to accurate water dispersion and adds some personality to the VBM Domobar Super!
- Front and feet – Stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
- Instruction manual – Available in Spanish, Dutch, English, French, and Italian.
- Charge tube 3/8″ gas
- EasyFlat single filter holder
- Blind filter basket
- EasyFlat double filter holder
Coffee – 600, Steam – 1200
|Country of manufacture||
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
Coffee – 0.5, Steam – 2
Tank / Reservoir
I used to have the previous Domobar Super HX and I loved it, but this updated version is well worth every penny it is capable of so many tasks and is also very easy to use.